Monday, August 10, 2009

A new way

My goal this week after completing the exercise "Use your strengths in a new way" at happier.com, was to write in a different way. Last week I was very focused on writing my book. I found myself writing like crazy and then drawing a blank. So I decided that this week I would write a new way. I must admit that blogging isn't really a new way, but I wrote, "Just me and my book" which added a little humor and perspective to my frustration. Writing about writing instead of trying so hard to put the pieces of my book together did give me another perspective. Using an analogy inspires me and gets me back in my creative mode. This week my goal is to write in a new place. On a cool morning I will write in the park. I get complacent at my desk with my cup of coffee, and through my comfort lose that edge that only a cool breeze and nature can bring.


This website is intended for informational purposes only. For professional personal/ career coaching, call or email Nancy for assistance with consulting, resources, and information to meet your personal needs. See links on the side panel for professional organizations.

Copyright LWD © 2005 Nancy Miller

No comments: