Tuesday, September 05, 2006

NJ Miller

A little about me...

I am a LifeWork Coach and Counselor with a passion for encouraging and inspiring people to find their passion and energy. I graduated from CSUS with a Master’s Degree in Counseling with a Career Development Specialization. In the counseling program as I studied career development, I began to see how important it is to understand relationships. While in graduate school, I realized that I had not spent enough time on my relationships. As a result of my experience, I recognized how important it is to make time for healthy relationships. Although that revelation may seem obvious, like many busy people, I thought I could put my relationships on hold temporarily until I finished all of the important work that I was doing. When I realized how important relationships were not only at home, but at work, I became passionate about investing my time and energy in the relationships that I value.

I turned my passion into my business when I found that I love to work with people in workshops or one-on-one as I see their faces light up when they find their natural strengths as the source of their passion and energy. I enjoy helping people find ways to express their energy and creativity in their daily lives.

I want to help as many people as possible find happiness through positive spiritual thinking and healthy lifestyles. I use my strengths of curiosity and creativity to research and study theories on happiness, personality, healthy living, and spirituality. I am a member of the California Association for Counseling and Development, a member of the International Association of Coaches, a True Colors Career Development Facilitator, and a Real Game trainer.

I find energy being near or in the ocean. I love seafood, collecting shells, starfish, leaves, and boats. I love to travel, meet new people, and hear their stories. I enjoy facilitating workshops becuase I get excited about seeing people discover their strengths, find new energy, and learn to respect people who are different than they are. For more information about LifeWork Coaching Programs contact Nancy Miller at: lifeworkcoach@clwd-share.org.

No comments: