Sunday, June 28, 2009

Solar Heater

In my list of things I'm mad or unhappy about today I wrote, "the heat." I really don't like triple digit heat. I would like to think that I don't get unhappy and especially not mad, but truthfully I do. Admitting it to myself is the hard part. It's easy to say I'm not really mad, just annoyed. Or I'm not unhappy about anything, I'm just waiting for a better day (like things to cool off.) When I'm honest with myself, I admit that I sometimes get mad, annoyed, or feel unhappy about things. Especially in the heat. So in working on my list of ways to "Resolve or get over it," I realized I needed to dry my clothes. I really don't like to wear them out in the clothes dryer, and I don't like them hanging around the house.

In the middle of my meltdown I realized that I had a great outdoor heater and a cool place to work inside. What could be better? I hung my clothes on my "solar heater" for a quick dry. Now for a blog note and then off to clean up. This afternoon will be a great time for journaling, writing, reading, or meditating on what a great day it is.

This website is intended for informational purposes only. For professional personal/ career coaching, call or email Nancy for assistance with consulting, resources, and information to meet your personal needs. See links on the side panel for professional organizations.
Copyright LWD © 2005 Nancy Miller

No comments: